Monday 1 December 2014

Hello world...

For the last 5 or 6 months, I have been learning shell scripting and creating simple Bash utilities that help me with my work on Linux and OSX. This has been my only experience with scripting or programming, outside of a little bit of HTML, CSS and Javascript knowledge from way back when.

After an invitation from a colleague to join his Ludum Dare team as the second coder, I have finally taken the plunge into learning another language (C#) with the express purpose of scripting with Unity.

This blog will follow my progress and projects as I travel the long and winding road towards competency with C#, Unity and any other tools I pick up along the way. I'll be dumping prototypes and "finished" things on my website here and you can look at my chicken scratch code on my github here.

No comments:

Post a Comment